Wednesday, May 21, 2014

and it goes on and on and on

Yup! I'm still here. Still selling fake doors. Here's the news:

- I did a netsplit with Black Matter Phantasm and Dao de Noize, on Nahash Atrym Productions out of France. Three long harsh noise walls. My track is called "Employees and Consumers", and it won't be featured on my personal bandcamp, so check it out on the label's page. The split can be heard here: http://nahshatrymproductions.bandcamp.com/album/starr-party-black-matter-phantasm-dao-de-noize-untitled-split . This is one of my recent forays into the HNW area, and I love it, and will continue to do it. On that note, I also recommend that you check out the split between Angel of Mercy and BMP, as it rules. That can be heard here: http://nahshatrymproductions.bandcamp.com/album/angel-of-mercy-black-matter-phantasm-untitled-split .

- I'm working on a C60 tape, called "Asceticism". 60 minutes of hyper minimalist tape manipulation and field recordings. Not harsh. Sorry. Will be available in time for my sled set.

- The aforementioned Harsh Noise Waltz comp that I'm curating will also be ready in time for the sled show (the almighty willing). Looking to be a really sweet compilation, get excited (actually) for this one. Will post details when I feel like it. Watch the skies.

Aaaand that's all I can think of for the time being. This project isn't going anywhere, both in that I'm still doing it and nobody cares. Thanks for reading, watch out, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment