Thursday, August 7, 2014

Where am I/Where Have I Been

It has been too long. I have been focusing on other projects, and I've been on tour(s) with various bands for the past two and a half weeks. Thus, I have been unable to work on SP material, and things have been slow in this regard. Naturally. I hope to finish another release of some kind before I move to toronto on august 25th. As for new material, I have a track called "think straight" on Julien's new comp, "Synaptic Static". It can be heard at http://staticpark.bandcamp.com/album/static-park-presents-synaptic-static-compilation . I'm very honored to appear on this comp, both in that Julien asked me and that I get to appear next to artists such as Angel of Mercy and Poete Maudit. I hope to be more active in noise again in the coming days and weeks, we'll see how that goes. Staying stoked, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment