Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WHERE ON EARTH IS STARR PARTY?

How should I know?

I've been doing university things and not noise things. Unfortunate, probably a bad call, but here I am. That being said, I am doing a split with Ragk from....I don't know where he's from, but he's cool, and I'm doing a split with him. I'm also doing a lot of noisecore related things, playing in a band called Fuckworld (watch out for an upcoming split on that front, with Jx Nahash's project Uv Ursa Spr), and curating a noisecore compilation. Considering mixing up my pedal setup and all that stuff. Start new, whatever. I will see what I come up with for this split and it may be indicative of where this project goes sonically in the future. Always noise, but nothing past that. Fuck off and live.

STARR PARTY?

No comments:

Post a Comment